Hello and welcome to EiderCraft! My name is Megan Cooper, and a recent move to a road named Eider in a duck-friendly suburb inspired the brand name for my new (ad)venture.
I love sharing handmade happiness, kindness and encouragement through what I create and have recently reached an exciting stage in life where I have time to focus on card making and paper crafting using the beautiful products available from Stampin’ Up!
My family, faith and friends mean the world to me and knowing the difference that giving an item, handmade and from the heart, makes to someone’s day is what inspires me. I hope you enjoy sharing in my (ad)venture and find some of your own inspiration along the way!
10 things to know about me:
- I’m married to Paul & we have 4 children
- I’m one of six girls and so was Paul’s Mum!
- I have a teaching background (high school & early childhood)
- When I craft there’s always mess everywhere
- I’m really scared of spiders
- I’m a professional genealogist!
- I play the guitar & sing
- My favourite read is a good ‘who dunnit’ (& the Bible!)
- I’ve always loved colourful flowers
- I’ll listen to ELO anytime!